How to edit Brooklyn Theme home page code

Baileyatk13
Tourist
10 0 2

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone can help me. I was wanted to edit the home page of the Brooklyn theme, but I can’t seem to find where to edit it in the code. Is it even possible to edit the home page code? Can someone please help? 

Thanks,

Bailey  

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@Baileyatk13 

hi there can you pls explain in detail that what you wanna change at hompage with screenshot illustrating and your store url ? then might be able to assist you.

Just One request, If helpful then please hit Like thumb and Accept Solution.
THANKS

For further assistant regarding dropshipping store creation or any kind of Shopify store customization & fixing any sort of designing pls visit the following link https://www.fiverr.com/share/qxox7p minor customization is free & service charges are not much for custom coding.

0 Likes
Baileyatk13
Tourist
10 0 2

I want an image on the homepage to be responsive and change when an image is viewed on the desktop, and when being viewed on a mobile device using either @media or max-width in the css. But you can’t seem to find the HTML code for the homepage. 

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@Baileyatk13  

hi there Ok no need to change code. IBrooklyn theme have option in settings. Adapt To First Image

c.PNG

Just One request, If helpful then please hit Like thumb and Accept Solution.
THANKS

For further assistant regarding dropshipping store creation or any kind of Shopify store customization & fixing any sort of designing pls visit the following link https://www.fiverr.com/share/qxox7p minor customization is free & service charges are not much for custom coding.

THANKS

0 Likes
Baileyatk13
Tourist
10 0 2

is it possible to get the image different for mobile and computer? 

hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@Baileyatk13  Yes through custom coding OR some themes already have this option buid in, where you insert desktop image separate and mobile image separate/

Hope this answer your Question If so then Just One request, If helpful then please hit Like thumb and Accept Solution.

THANKS

0 Likes
Baileyatk13
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi, where can this custom code be done. I have tried to look for the section in the edit code but can’t seem to find the home page section? If that makes sense? 

0 Likes