How to edit Page title in code?

Highlighted
3 0 0

{%- capture seo_title -%}
{%- if request.page_type == 'search' and search.performed == true -%}
{{ 'general.search.heading' | t: count: search.results_count }}: {{ 'general.search.results_with_count' | t: terms: search.terms, count: search.results_count }}
{%- else -%}
{{ page title }}
{%- endif -%}
{%- if current_tags -%}
{%- assign meta_tags = current_tags | join: ', ' -%} – {{ 'general.meta.tags' | t: tags: meta_tags -}}
{%- endif -%}
{%- if current_page != 1 -%}
– {{ 'general.meta.page' | t: page: current_page }}
{%- endif -%}
{%- assign escaped_page_title = page_title | escape -%}
{%- unless escaped_page_title contains shop.name -%}
– {{ shop.name }}
{%- endunless -%}
{%- endcapture -%}
{% comment %}<title>{{ seo_title | strip }}</title>{% endcomment %}

Need to change my Page Title/tab ... Having some issues, hoping that somebody can help I would want to have written > Šit Dizajn Official Store < and not my url, thank you for your help

I have changed my Store name in my Preferences to Šit Dizajn Official Store, but I know i need to edit something in the code, just not what ...

Screenshot 2020-07-10 at 15.55.55.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
452 59 71

@sitdizajnjemoj ,

Please go to admin ->online store -> preferences and you should be able to set this up 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1581 346 463

Hey @sitdizajnjemoj,

Yes for that you have to modify code.

Please refer to this link. It will guide you on how you can change the title of the page.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

In the First Post you can see my head code, which is a little more complex than the one in the video, I have tried to solve my situation with the tutorial, but because of the simplicity of the video, it is not useful for my case,

Thank you for the Great Response, still hope that somebody can help me with my code

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

@dmwwebartisan 

In the First Post you can see my head code, which is a little more complex than the one in the video, I have tried to solve my situation with the tutorial, but because of the simplicity of the video, it is not useful for my case, I'm also not speaking the coding language fluently 🧐

0 Likes