How to edit "Buy It Now" Button?

7 0 0

I can't seem to find away to edit the "Buy It Now" Botton to "Buy & Add To Cart Now.

Please help. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 31 68

Hi, @thomaschalmerm!

This is May from Shopify.

Currently, editing the 'Buy It Now' button or the dynamic checkout button is not possible as the code for this feature is core-based, which means that it is inaccessible. In case other merchants see this thread, and are wondering about how to translate this button to other languages, this button will be translated when you select a supported language through your theme. However, we do not yet support this through an individual field in the language settings.

That said I would be happy to launch a feature request with our developers to see if this functionality can be added in the future. While I can't guarantee that it will be added, I'm more than happy to pass along your suggestions that would provide better services to the Shopify platform. If the request is already there, I can add your vote to the existing ballot our developers' review so that they know there is further interest in getting it added.

If you have any further questions about dynamic checkout button, please let me know!

Best regards,

May.

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
2 0 0

Hi May, Can you please tell me if is possible to edit the "buy now button" into Romanian , or the entire theme.

Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 31 68

Hi, @Mihai_Petrut!

That is a good question. At this moment, editing the 'Buy It Now' button is not supported, since this button is generated automatically and dynamically. This button will change when you select a supported language through your theme, as the supported languages have pre-defined translations. However, we do not yet support this through an individual field in the language settings. Since Romanian is currently not a Shopify supported language, the ability to translate 'Buy It Now' button is not possible, however, you can translate other areas of the theme with individual fields. 

That being said, I am going to submit a feature request on your behalf for adding Romanian as a supported language, as well as the ability to manually edit the 'Buy It Now' button. Hopefully we can see these features added in the future. 

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. You can also contact our 24/7 live support for any other questions.

Cheers!

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0

Buy IT now button appears in Turkish language page like this

BUY İT NOW

looks miserable

@thomaschalmerm wrote:

I can't seem to find away to edit the "Buy It Now" Botton to "Buy & Add To Cart Now.

Please help. Thank you.

0 Likes