How to edit the Customer Login page to look like this?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi all,

I am using the Radiance theme and hopefully someone can help me to edit my Customer login page to look like another Shopify store's page I saw recently.

That empty space to the right of the Customer Login is where I want to add text.  My page currently looks like THIS

But in that space I want to have text inserted to look exactly like THIS.

I know that when you are entering the checkout, that empty space is usually occupied by the Guest Checkout text, but then is hidden when a customer tries to login anywhere else

Help?? Thanks!!

Omar

http://crispline.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi Omar!

I assume you're doing this as you are because you don't or can't create a sign up form? I've just ran into this issue having installed a really good wish list app that requires a user to be registered. So if they aren't signed up, they're taken to the sign in page per your post and voila.. no sign up form.

I was looking at the API and creating a customer is possible. Just a thought.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Kate, you're site looks great!!  I love the way you have the sign up/sign in page looking.  That's even better than what I was trying to do, which was simply add text saying you shop first then create an account. Can you please tell me how to create that with the social register buttons?  Did you have a developer do that?

Two other things I want to emulate from your site is showing the regular price crossed out when an item is on sale, and also that "NEW" tag in the top left corner of an item, as you have it here:

Thanks!!
Omar 

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi Omar - 

My current site is on Magento =) 

I am in the process of moving to Shopify so I can spend a little less time fixing the current site and more time marketing it. Sorry =( 

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

And the social plugin is Janrain. Really hoping they do something with Shopify and their Engage tool which is AWESOME!

0 Likes