How to edit two product pages without duplicating the first one

Solved
SzLaccer
Excursionist
34 0 13

Hello!

Far now i sold one product but i want to add some more. I imported the 2. item (hoodie) and i noticed that all the description get coppied from my 1. item (bracelet).  (1-2. picture)

1. Problem:
How could i make the description appear only for the first product. I was able to do this by adding some 'featured-columns.liquid' and featureda-content.liquid' to the java script (  shown on 3. picture).

2. Problem:
Im using debutify theme and i added a Tab add-ons to my page and the problem is quite similar because this is also copied the Material and Shipping section from the bracelet to the hoodie page which looks pretty silly. (4.picture)
How to edit differently the two porduct page? 

Page : bringalaxy.com

bracelet1.0.JPG

hoodie1.0.JPGkód.JPGmaterial.JPG

0 Likes
UmairA
Shopify Partner
872 85 173

Hi there @SzLaccer,

When you duplicate a template you also have to duplicate all its sections. In some cases, you may also have to change the name for the duplicated section.

Hope it makes sense.

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
SzLaccer
Excursionist
34 0 13

If you check my 3. photo you will see that i already did that. Thats why i have featureda-content.liquid  featuredA. So not thats the problem

0 Likes
g33kgirl
Shopify Partner
211 52 65

This is an accepted solution.

Sorry I cannot understand what you're trying to do with your code. But I do understand your dilemma. Have you considered creating alternate templates and assigning it to the other product?

If you found my answer helpful, please LIKE and ACCEPT.
buymeacoffee.com/g33kgirl ☕
If you're not comfortable with code, please modify code files at your own risk.
Do NOT give out your passwords unless absolutely necessary.
SzLaccer
Excursionist
34 0 13

Yes i already created one. But if i put the code in to the product liquid it will show all in my products. As you can see in the 1-2 picture i added the code for the bracelet but it show the picture in the hoodie product page too.

kódok.JPG

0 Likes
SzLaccer
Excursionist
34 0 13

I read through what you wrote a couple of times and i also read the link and it really was my problem. Thank you very much for your help!

g33kgirl
Shopify Partner
211 52 65

I'm glad you got it sorted.

If you found my answer helpful, please LIKE and ACCEPT.
buymeacoffee.com/g33kgirl ☕
If you're not comfortable with code, please modify code files at your own risk.
Do NOT give out your passwords unless absolutely necessary.