How to enter a "material indication" input field in product admin section

Jessi_hoofment
5 0 0

Hi everyone, 

I would like to integrate a new input field in the admin products section between the title input field and the description (in german "Beschreibung") input field in order to create an input field where I can write the type of material that a product is made of. My intention is, that this new material description should be able to be seen on the collection site in each product grid underneath the title of the product, but in a smaller fond size then the title. 

Is it possible create an new input field on the product admin page and if yes, could you please let me know how?  

Thank you, 

Jessica 

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-26 um 11.46.05.png
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
16931 1850 6334

@Jessi_hoofment 

sorry for this issue also it's not possible to add product admin input field Shopify doesn't allow this 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Jessi_hoofment
5 0 0

@KetanKumar thank you!

0 Likes
satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
118 11 16

Hi @Jessi_hoofment ,

However this is not possible in Admin side, But it is possible in other way. By using a custom Shopify app. In which you can select the product you want to add Beschreibung  for.

Add the content click o save, It will start reflecting on your Product page. Let me know if we can discuss this in details. contact information is below. Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Hire for Custom Shopify Solutions, Apps development or Any kind of Web development work.
See our Shopify Apps: HERE
0 Likes