How to expand "full details" button on my Debutify 2.0.2 theme?

9 0 0

@suyash1 It deletes the button but does not continue link. 

Underneath the "full details" button theres actually no more text. There is supposed to be my Customer reviews which I added trough app. If you click the button you will see that it opens up my customer reviews and I noticed it also opens up my Bundle discounts which are trough the app aswell.

It is really strange, reviews and bundle discounts+ moving "add to cart" button pop up after you press "Full details" button. So mabey it is not a link which needs to be continued but is the information from app which needs to be continued if you understand me.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1499 148 210
reviews might be added on product page only, therefore they will not be
visible on home page
you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
9 0 0

@suyash1 Oh, I did not even check my product page. Product page works just fine. Is it bad to have a product and home page exactly identical?

My bundle discount and moving add to cart add-ons would not show themselves on a home page aswell. Does it need to be like this?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1499 148 210
it is not bad, on homepage you have single product, on shop page you
multiple products, if you want you can keep homepage as it is right now
0 Likes
9 0 0

@suyash1 Thank you for your help!

But it is one product shop, customer might stick to homepage which does not have those addons from applications which are on a product page? Better off to delete it?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1499 148 210

@Kikas - if add ons are important then better to remove from home page and have shop link in the menu

0 Likes