How to fix: Images on the product page in Boundless theme

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi,

I need help, How to fix: Images on the product page in Boundless theme when clicked, they are zoomed but only way to go back is the back button. Is there a way to get cross or something like if the user clicked outside the image, user is taken back to product page.

Issue: Browser goes to the product image instead of opening on the same product page. 

shop url: https://ozme.com.au/collections/backpack/products/backpack-mini-soft-touch-multi-function

Any assistance will be helpful. 

Regards

Rishi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
224 27 47

@rishidawar 

do you have add your custom code on product page code can you please please revert first and added 1 by 1 by check issue.

Thanks,
Ittanta Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | Shopify Expert
If reply is helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
To hire us, contact us at info@ittanta.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi @IttantaTech 

What you saying is, I should revert all the changes to the original theme or the image changes only. In original theme the images are not clickable and are not zoomed. 

Regards

Rishi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
224 27 47

yes please compare origin theme code and your custom code

Thanks,
Ittanta Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | Shopify Expert
If reply is helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
To hire us, contact us at info@ittanta.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi @IttantaTech,

I have revert the changes to original state. How do I compare, in the original theme there was no option to click on the image. In my latest one I had the option to click on the image but the problem is the only pay to go back on the product page is via back button. I need to change that. Can you please help me?

0 Likes