Solved

How to fix my store color swatch

Plavopink
Tourist
12 0 2

Plavopink_0-1604493049112.png

Hi guys, I would like to know how to fix my color swatches. Thanks!

Plavopink.myshopify.com 

Accepted Solution (1)

Clarke-
Shopify Partner
48 6 14

This is an accepted solution.

@Plavopink The swatches aren't broken, it works as expected. You need to upload either a .png to your files with the variant name as the title, e.g blue.png as you can see here blue is looking for the swatch at the location https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0501/3277/9203/files/blue.png?2135 but it hasn't been uploaded.

As there is no swatch image (you don't have to use images) it uses the name "blue" as the background-colour css value. Fortunately blue is a supported CSS colour name.The swatches not appearing "Coffee" are not supported, if you change the variant to brown you'll see it appear. 

The white, obviously wont appear on a white background but it is there, i would suggest you apply a border to the swatches with

Please like and mark my post as a solution if I've helped you, thanks.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Clarke-
Shopify Partner
48 6 14

This is an accepted solution.

@Plavopink The swatches aren't broken, it works as expected. You need to upload either a .png to your files with the variant name as the title, e.g blue.png as you can see here blue is looking for the swatch at the location https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0501/3277/9203/files/blue.png?2135 but it hasn't been uploaded.

As there is no swatch image (you don't have to use images) it uses the name "blue" as the background-colour css value. Fortunately blue is a supported CSS colour name.The swatches not appearing "Coffee" are not supported, if you change the variant to brown you'll see it appear. 

The white, obviously wont appear on a white background but it is there, i would suggest you apply a border to the swatches with

Please like and mark my post as a solution if I've helped you, thanks.
Plavopink
Tourist
12 0 2

Thanks for this update