How to get 1hr help with theme

Solved
Highlighted
10 0 0

I have seem in many help threads a 1hr of support available for the Shopify supported themes ('Im using Supply). How do I access this hour?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 523

Hi @JoggersWorld,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great question! The one hour support time is for any store owners who are using a Shopify developed theme and have a paid plan. Something to note is that the one hour design time isn't for major customizations but small task changes within your theme. 

If you'd like to avail of it, you can reach out to the Shopify Support team here or I can email you directly about starting the process? If you'd like me to email you, would you be able to confirm if the best email to reach you on is the one you signed up to the community forums with? If it isn't could you let me know the best way to reach you? 

Hope this helps!

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Yes please use email signed up with.

0 Likes
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 523

Thanks, @JoggersWorld,

I've followed up and sent an email to the address you used to sign up to the community with here. Should you for any reason not have received it, can you let me know in a reply here please. 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

After the free one hour theme support has been used is it possible to purchase an extra hour or two?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 523

Hi @tboylson,

Great question, but once the hour is up it's not possible to purchase any more time from the Shopify theme support team. You can see more about this from the Shopify design policy here. 

In saying that, your best bet would be to reach out to a Shopify expert about this. You can see the Shopify expert directory here

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Nick, I would also like to access the one hour of developer support. Could you let me know how? I can be reached at the email address I signed up to the forum with. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 523

Hi @jcrognali,

I have sent you an email about this. If for any reason you didn't get it, please let me know in a reply here. Otherwise, you can reply to me directly in the email! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Nick! 

My name is Sabrina, and I would like to sent up my 1hr session. I am using Streamline and you can email me at the email I signed up with. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 523

Hi @Stran25,

The 1 hour free design time would only be available for a Shopify developed theme. You mentioned you are using the Streamline theme which is a paid third party developed theme, I would suggest starting with the theme developer for any changes and then a Shopify Expert if the developer cannot assist. 

Shopify has a design policy which goes into more detail about this, which you can read here

0 Likes