How to get a "ADD SECTION "button on my pages

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 1

Hello , i know problem with you , i created app for this , you can install  app free here https://deprohoang.com/sections-pro/install/

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

That works but you can inadvertently duplicate content across multiple pages. 

The short answer is.

Is "Create New Section" 

Name it whatever you want. 

Copy, Paste the section code you want into your newly created section.

Save.

In the page you want the sidebar function to happen. 

Write the code that calls for the section. The one you just made. 

Same format with different name allows it to be edited as an independent entity on your webpage. 

I hope this clarifies the process. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Ethan,

I followed the steps you have given and it works fine in terms of adding the section the sidebar and appearing on the page, however in the sidebar it will not let me edit the actual section

I have added the “image with text” which is “feature-row” in sections. It’s definitely appearing, just nothing happens when i click it in the sidebar to edit the image and text

Any ideas? 

1 Like
Highlighted
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey, What do I get if I install this app. Because it doesnt have a description. Just the install link.

@deprohoang wrote:

Hello , i know problem with you , i created app for this , you can install  app free here https://deprohoang.com/sections-pro/install/

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

EDIT: Never mind! I've just added =100% after page-width in the new page template and that seems to have fixed the issue (in case another amateur like myself else came across that)!

Hey guys!

I've managed to add the sections that I want to my about page as per your instructions and the copy is not duplicating which is great. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be spanning full width?

Any recommendations on what I need to edit to fix this?

TIA!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This is GENIUS thank you Ethan!!

0 Likes