How to have a crossed out price on product pages

ALLAN_Gaubert
Shopify Partner
10 0 1

Currently my site displays crossed out prices in the home page and collection pages.
But on the product page, I've managed to change from "Compare at" to "Retail Price" but I also would like it crossed out.

I'm using the "Brooklyn " theme.

Would someone be so kind to give me instructions on how to change this?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 111 125

Hi, Allan!

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. 

I'm just after transferring your query to our Design forum instead as many developers, Experts and fellow merchants hang out here and might be able to help.  

Can I just ask a little more about what you mean by adding a retail price? The Compare at price should be the old/standard retail price of the product which is normally crossed out. Then, the Price field should be the actual price of the product (sale price). Were you able to complete this section in your admin as shown in this guide? If you would like a different layout, could you show me an example of a product page from your store and how you would like this to appear?

Feel free to reach out to our Support team any time as well. We're here 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, chats, emails and phone. Just click 'talk to support’ for some more info.

Thanks a mill,
Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
RhiChasing
1 0 0

Hi.  I have set the sale pricing up, all good there.  On collection age, RRP is crossed out but once you click through to product, its no longer crossed out... old price and new price are side by side.  Do you know how to cross out the old price on product page?  Thank you!!

0 Likes