How to hide currency symbol for Recently Viewed products

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi, I need help to hide the currency symbol ($) from the prices of recently viewed products.

I already set the Shopify settings so that $ (or "Rp" for my currency) doesn't show up. However, the only place it still shows up is in the recently viewed area of my Theme.

Would appreciate any help to solve. Below is the codes from my Theme
Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<div class="price-box">   
        {{if compare_at_price_min > price_min}} 
          <p class="sale">
          <span class="old-price"> {{html Shopify.formatMoney(compare_at_price_min, window.money_format)}}</span>
          <span class="special-price">{{if price_varies}}<em>from </em>{{/if}}{{html Shopify.formatMoney(price_min, window.money_format)}}</span></p>
        {{else}}
          <p class="regular-product">
              <span >{{if price_varies}}<em>from </em>{{/if}}{{html Shopify.formatMoney(price_min, window.money_format)}}</span>
            </p>
        {{/if}}
        </div>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:
You can see from the screenshot that "related products" already doesn't show the currency. It only shows up in "recently viewed"

Screenshow

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0
Anybody? Help please...
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

just remove ', window.money_format' from each line at end

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Please share:
- your store URL;
- page URL with the issue you mention;
- storefront password (if your store has one).

I'll help you to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I'm available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
◦ My app free for limited time: Add a navigation styled like Instagram Stories to your website!
0 Likes