How to hide the collection title on my store page (theme pop)

vibrantfarm
6 0 0

I have the Canopy theme and would like to hide the collection titles on all collection pages both on mobile and desktop. Can anyone help? Thank you!

0 Likes
TABW
Tourist
6 0 0

I'm really struggling. I have the Debut theme also but not seeing that area where they tell me to input the code. Could someone help? Screenshots would help too if those are able to be included. Thanks so much in advance!

0 Likes
Kim2828
1 0 0

Hi May, had added the code for Debut, it works for Desktop view, but doesn't work for Mobile view. Can help on this?

0 Likes
Five12_Garage
2 0 1

I would also like to use this method to hide the Collection title in mobile as well on the Debut theme.

0 Likes
Five12_Garage
2 0 1

UPDATE: So I used May's code and changed the min-width from a value of '751' to '1'.  And it worked.  I no longer see the Collection title on mobile and desktop.  However, I'm sure this is not the most correct method.  But it did work...

Uniquely-U-Beau
5 0 0

Thank you! this worked for me to on the Debut theme! 

0 Likes
Tashina
2 0 1

Go to the Theme Colors and there you can make the text transparant that is used for the image overlays. So you don't have to change the code at all.

0 Likes
gabbygard
1 0 0

I'm using Masonry theme and the code worked but it also hides the text box where I have logo images in that I want to use instead of the collection title. Is there a way to remove the title but leave the box where my image is in (image is in the description box that is optional) 

Thanks Gabby 

0 Likes
wackycards
1 0 0

hi i have the simple template please could someone help me hide the collection title from my images on the front page! Many Thanks

0 Likes