How to include a same section on multiple pages

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I would like to create a section on one page and edit it from there and, at the same time, use it across the site (other pages). Is there a way to achieve this either through an app (if any) or custom code? I've tried some solutions I found here but those were outdated.

Please let me know

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
183 17 27

Hey, @evlj 

I'd try your luck with a Page Builder app. These allow you to use a drag and drop builder to create pages with sections to your likings. From there, you can save templates and use them across your other pages that you create over time. Below are a couple of recommended options worth checking out:

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @evlj ,

You can consider use page builder apps as Dirk suggested. In the long run, you'll save time and money with page builder apps. If you add some custom code there is no guarantee it will work when your Shopify theme is up to date with a future release. It's related to the compatibility between custom code and a new Shopify theme update.

If you use the page builder, most of them on the subscription base, so when you have needs in some custom pages, you can subscribe to it. When there are no needs, just unsubscribe or downgrade to a Free plan. In addition, if you face up with any issues related to the pages support will be guaranteed since apps makers care about review on the Apps store.

I hope it gives some insights as well.

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️ PageFly - CRO Solution for your Store.
TOP 10 Best Apps in All Apps Category - https://apps.shopify.com/pagefly
0 Likes