How to insert Paypal Buy Now Pay Later Button

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi All,

How do i insert PAYPAL BUY NOW PAY LATER In my shopify store at the checkout? I chatted with shopify and it seems i need to try the forum or hire an expert.

I was sent this Instruction, It Seems like i can not find this in my theme liquid? Help on this is GREATFUL appreciated.

1. Copy the following code and paste between<head>...</head>on your page.
    <script
        src="https://www.paypal.com/sdk/js?client-id=AddR-KfJ9l1KImoKCH_f6Ppt__okx7sf2tcJbMxHqcu5Ay46kTBrhIKXfdhWdbXxHREZF9Z4XvQVbg61&components=messages"
        data-namespace="PayPalSDK">
    </script>
    Copy to clipboard
  2. Copy the following code and paste between<body>...</body>on your page anywhere you'd like your messages to appear. We recommend placing them near the price of your products or cart amount.
    <!--
        In your code, update data-pp-amount
        with the price or cart amount. For
        example, data-pp-amount="89.99" for
        a $89.99 product.
    -->
    <div
        data-pp-message
        data-pp-style-layout="text"
        data-pp-style-logo-type="inline"
        data-pp-style-text-color="black"
        data-pp-amount="ENTER_VALUE_HERE">
    </div>
    Copy to clipboard
  3. Update the value for data-pp-amount so that the SDK can display the most relevant messaging to your customers. For example, for a page with a $89.99 product, update it to data-pp-amount="89.99".
  4. Save your code changes and publish them to your production environment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I need assistance with this as well

0 Likes
Highlighted

You cannot change the checkout unless you are Shopify plus.

These Paypal installation guidelines are for not for Shopify, this method if for developers creating their own checkout.

As far as I'm aware there isn't an integration for this yet. You have to use the default Paypal integration (customers will be offered credit when redirected to Paypals checkout, when appropriate.)

see this article https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/Paypal-Credit-I-can-t-find-how-to-add-...

Please like and mark my post as a solution if I've helped you, thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Clarke- Your reference unfortunately is from 2016. We need something more updated. So it would be nice if shopify can send an update.

Highlighted

@RandMboxes Shopify cannot comment on the operation of Paypal's business, even Paypals closest partner eBay only displays a banner for PayPal credit.

The only option as mentioned in the link is to copy eBays approach and display a banner on carts/products that qualify for Paypal Credit (in the UK that would be purchases over £99).

Anyone making a qualifying purchase through Paypal will be offered credit.

Please like and mark my post as a solution if I've helped you, thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Oh Great.
I will do that.
Thank You.
0 Likes