How to insert Shopify Payment Icons Below "BUY IT NOW" button on product pages?

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi, where do I find the liquid code for the Shopify Payment icons that appear in the footer bottom right? Once I copy that code where do I inject it so that it would appear under the "BUY IT NOW" button on the product pages? I'm using Venture theme. Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1891 318 403

Hi,

Copy embedded code form here 

Then follow this

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Sections->product-template.liquid -> find name="add" and paste bellow it.

Le me know if your need help

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi thank you for your reply. I have tried this but it wipes out the"Add to Cart"button and inserts itself above the "Buy it Now" button. It also produces some copy of the code with payment icons. See pic. Thx.2019-06-03.png

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1891 318 403

That's because of you have added code wrong. you need code knowledge to put code in liquid file.

So tell any person who's has knowledge or let me know.

0 Likes
5 0 0

Well thank you very much my friend for your help but I inserted code exactly where you said I need to insert it, below name="add"2019-06-04.png

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1891 318 403

No, You have added code in wrong place, you have added code in button i told you to add after button not in button, now follow this:

remove your added code <style> and <span> and add it after this condition  "{% if section.setting.enable_payment_button %}"

0 Likes
5 0 0

No worries mate I got it sorted thank you. If I add code after "{% if section.setting.enable_payment_button %}" like you say then payment icons go between "ADD TO CART" and "BUY IT NOW" button like in first picture. So I add it after "{{ form | payment_button }}" and now it is where I want it like in second picture. Only thing now is to make space between "BUY IT NOW" button and Payment Icons little bit smaller but I'm sure I will figure it out. Thank you for your help.

2019-06-04 (1).pngIcons between buttons2019-06-04 (2).pngIcons below Buy It Now button but too much space

0 Likes