How to install Slick Slider into shopify theme?

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello Guys,

I am attempting to install Slick Slider into my Venture theme for my shopify store. I downloaded the Slick Slider from here:www.kenwheeler.g  ithub  .io/s  lick/. I understand that I have to upload the slick.css and the slick-theme.css to my shopify library. I am a true noob begginer at coding. I understand that I am supposed to insert some code somewhere in my Venture theme code to make the Slick Slider Plugin to work. I am watching this video on how to use the Slick Slider with my theme https://www.yo utube  .com/watch?v=7DqtFl2KaSg but he doesn't show how to install the slider. All he does is he rightclicks on some element in his shopify store customisation window and selects inspect and in the console types $('collection-slider').slick() ; presses enter and he gets the slideshow to work... Can someone help me here? If you understand what I am asking?

PS: These are the tutorials I found.

https://www.mattgi  bson.ca/howto-add-slick-slid   er-shopify-home-page/

htt   p://glivera-team.github.io/shopify/2018  /05/10/spotify-slic  k-slider.en.html

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4856 716 1544

Hello, @emilman111 

Thanks for post 

Venture theme already include slick slider doesn't require other one can you please add slider script thene working fine

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

So what do I have to write into the console after clicking inspect to make the slick slider script to work?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4856 716 1544

@emilman111 

you have add adny script or slider?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes