How to link a page to the slide image?

Tourist
4 0 0

Hello. Thank you in advance for the opportunity to answer my question.
I want to know how I can link a product page to the Venture theme slide banner so that when the customer clicks on the image, it will be redirected to the page.
This change will only be possible directly in the source code of the theme, as in the usual settings there is only how to add a title to the slide and through it link a page, but I want to link directly in the slide image. However, as non-HTML, I would like some of you to help me.
Thanks in advance !!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
196 22 24

Hey there, @Emerson98!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! You're correct, these kind of changes would need to be accomplished through some coding. That being said, we do have a few alternative solutions for your slider linking needs.

Our app store offers a number of slideshow apps that you can check out. These apps will allow you to upload your product images and add a button or make the photos clickable to redirect your customers to visitors to specified pages. I can make a few app recommendations:

The Banner Slider by Secomapp App offers a 14 day free trial, and is free if you haven't yet made sales. Otherwise, the starting cost is $14.99/month USD depending on your Shopify plan. The other two apps offer a free plan for up to 3 slides, but you can upgrade to a paid plan if your store requires more than 3 slides. You can check out example stores of these apps provided on their app pages, so you have an idea of how it would appear on your store visually. You can also look at other app solutions in our App Store.

We're only able to support apps developed by Shopify, so if you have any questions regarding either app, you'll want to contact them directly. You can find their contact information on their app pages as well. I hope one of these apps is able to help you with your store's slider needs! Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers!

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Shopify Partner
1125 90 137

Hi @Emerson98,

Hope you are doing well! 

The linking can be done via custom code by creating a setting for it. Could you please share your website URL?

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0

@Perennial Perennial, grateful for the contact.

I tried to use the app, but I prefer to be linked directly to the source code of the site, because for me it would be perfect and do not think it is that difficult to solve this way. So my site is not open yet, because I'm customizing, is there a problem? Can I pass the URL right here, or can we talk to you by your email?
If you prefer you can pass the configuration and I edit in the source code, or as you wish.
Many thanks for the reply.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

@Ryder Many thanks for the clarification and speed

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1125 90 137

Yes, you can send me details over the Email or Skype?

Below are my details.

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

@Perennial já lhe mandei um email com as informações. Muito obrigado 

0 Likes