How to make PRESTIGE THEME product Pa

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Team, i use prestige theme and realized that the product page, add to cart are surprisingly not smart. I need help with developing the Product page Checkout page to make navigation Smart and boost the conversion on your store. I get a lot of add to cart, huge traffic but not converting. We have spent thousands of dollars on adds and apps...made several changes to product and pricing, ran interesting promos, nothing seems to be working. We will like to fix this part and see how this can help.

Product Page- size field is not dropdown, it pops up a new dialogue box instead, I will prefer a dropdown or have size display right on the page so that customers can  see at a glance to select size easily without searching.

Add to cart is not smart, it takes customers out of product page completely, so the only way to get back to product page is the click the back button on the browser. Also, when an item is removed from cart, an empty page comes on instead of taking customers back to the product page...very cumbersome. 

If this not possible, it is possible to change my theme to a much smarter one by copying from prestige without having to start  all over again?

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
304 73 85

Hi @nitchesource 

Thanks Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site URL,

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
-Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on vikaschovatiya02@gmail.com regarding any help
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thanks Vikas,

My Url is nitchesource.myshopify.com.

Thanks for your help.

Pauline
0 Likes