How to make a html show up in another section too

Stefan7kk
Tourist
9 0 0

I have installed the free shipping bar app, and went to custom placement, then I placed it on header.liquid and the issue is, I want it to be displayed on the cart page / sidebar cart too.

Here is an example Screenshot 2021-04-15 at 11.01.58.png

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
522 47 107

Hey, @Stefan7kk!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thanks for sharing your question with our network, I'd be happy to help you out. The slide cart drawer you're referring to in your image most likely has a separate liquid template that your theme's header.liquid won't cover. Typically, this will be called something along the lines of cart.liquid, but it can depend on your theme.

Please feel free to share what theme you are using with us for more accurate advice. 

I look forward to connecting,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Stefan7kk
Tourist
9 0 0

It says Glamondi, I think it is an edited one. But I know what liquid to edit for the sliding cart: It is in >snipets > cart-drawer.liquid

Screenshot 2021-04-16 at 11.37.20.png

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
522 47 107

Thanks for getting back to me, @Stefan7kk.

I'm not familiar with that third-party theme as it's not one listed on our Theme Store, but it definitely sounds like you're on the right track. I hope that works, but if you run into any issues you can always connect with your theme's developer to ask any theme specific questions.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes