How to make beautiful home page & change currency

1 0 0

how to make a beautiful home page & change currency. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
258 25 54

Hi, @MayankJewels!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

When it comes to creating a beautiful homepage, there are a few things to consider. First off, what are you looking for in a website? Are there any specific features you are wanting to have? Next, what kind of products are you going to be selling? How many products will you have and are you planning on grouping them into collections? 

Taking these questions into consideration, I recommend checking out our Theme Store, where you can browse themes by category, allowing you to filter themes by industry, catalog size, features, and more. Our Themes Store offers both free themes and premium themes created by third-party developers. Once there, you'll be able to preview, demo and install themes directly into your own online store. 

To help inspire you as you begin working on your homepage, I recommend checking out Oberlo's blog post called 65 Best Shopify Stores for Inspiration. This post includes links to real stores that are using Shopify. Best of all, you can browse stores based on their business type. Some examples include clothing stores, cosmetic stores, and electronics stores.  

As for changing currencies, you can actually specify the currency you'd like to sell in by heading to Settings > General. We also have a help doc on how to do so you can check out here. If you have already made your first sale, however, then you will just need to contact Support to have this changed. 

What are you planning on selling? Have you already chosen a theme for your website? I'd love to hear more about your business plans. 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes