How to make nav bar stay on screen while scrolling?

5 0 0

Hello Bill I currently use the Brooklyn theme on Shopify i cant seem to find theme.scss.liquid. is there a way you can help me find it or help me write another code to do this.

0 Likes
5 0 0

Bill

i cant seem to find that section theme.scss.liquid . I am currently using the Brooklyn theme on shopify.

can you please help me locate it or help me write a new code that can help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
38 0 4

Amadeo: Billiam says to paste that section in your code, so it's actually not there.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
29 0 8

Screencast to find the theme.scss.liquid file in Brooklyn theme.

http://screencast.com/t/IR9qGwqlk

*Note: This file could have a different name on other themes or even on Brooklyn if there have been customizations to the theme.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Thank you Bill

it worked how do i go about fixing some scrolls issues on other pages?

to be more specific my catalouge page the menu scrolls down behind my product photos instead of in front of.

0 Likes
Excursionist
21 0 4

Hey guys thanks for all the help, but i was wondering if the was any chance to keep the logo up left and make just the navigation bar to stay fixed and have it own background only when scrolling ?

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 2

I tried this on my Brooklyn theme and it works great on the homepage, but on all other pages it goes behind my content, so everything is on top of each other. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
4 0 0

For some reason its not woring with my site. When I do it, the top bar still isnt locking. Any tips?

0 Likes
Tourist
52 0 3

it looks like some of you were able to figure this out. can you help a brotha out?

www.CarterSupplyCo.com
0 Likes
Not applicable
0 0 54

How did you figure out "Locking" top menu bar to screen? I'm trying this on the Brooklyn theme, it works however when scrolling past a few products the menu bar slips behind the products

Thanks

0 Likes