How to makes changes to footer section

Solved
humaiskhan
Tourist
7 0 0

I am using Brooklyn theme and want to change the way my footer looks. I will appreciate the CSS coding help as I am a complete novice.

humaiskhan_1-1608611864380.png

I want the newsletter aread to fit the red arrows. I think its called the newsletter padding (I may be wrong).

The white space between the newsletter area and footer is annoying. It would be great if I can extend the footer so it matches the brownish color of the footer.  (Area marked by blue marker)

Finally the 2020 font color didn't change to white when I put in the command I found online which is as follows.

In timber.scss

.site-footer {
background: #494141;
}
.site-footer a {
color: #fff;
}

0 Likes

Hello,
Please share your site url.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
humaiskhan
Tourist
7 0 0

cartofwishes.com

meiney

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->timber.scss.liquid

@media screen and (min-width: 591px){
#shopify-section-newsletter .newsletter {
    padding-top: 0px;
    padding-bottom: 0px;
}
.template-index .main-content {
    padding-bottom: 0px;
}
.template-index hr.hr--large {
    margin: 0px;
}
footer.site-footer.small--text-center {
    padding-top: 60px;
}
p.site-footer__copyright-content {
    color: #fff !important;
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
humaiskhan
Tourist
7 0 0

I cant thank you enough it looks perfect now. God bless you

0 Likes
humaiskhan
Tourist
7 0 0

Can you help one last time? This is too much but you have seen the website so I will appreciate the help.

I want to change the collection title font style to match my headings style which is Avenir Next Rounded Semi Bold . For example Toys, Fitness and Gadgets.

Sales tags where it says Save $10. Can you tell me the code to change it to a red circle with the white color font? Now it's transparent with red font color.

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css

#shopify-section-featured-collections span.collection-grid__item-title {
    font-family: "Avenir Next Rounded",sans-serif;
}
.grid-product__on-sale {
    background-color: red;
}
.grid-product__on-sale p {
    color: white;
}
Mutluyku
Tourist
9 0 1

i need help too...plz.

When I go to the place specified in the menu (....Asset->timber.scss->) for change, it shows the following message;
"SCSS support is deprecated in themes"

my site background color #FFFFFF. but I want to change just footer color for #F1F1F0 (like the attached image)

my theme: Brooklyn

https://mutlu-uyku.myshopify.com

I need this footer colorI need this footer color

0 Likes