How to match consecutive sections background images?

Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 4

Hi!

I'm trying to match the background images of two consecutive sections of my homepage. To make this work, I tried slicing this 1900x1900 px pin location test image in two parts (70% and 30% of height), and after uploading each part to each section, I set the section height to the respective image height (70% for top, 30% for bottom)

Pin.png

As you can see, it works for mobile, but not for desktop view. I need it separated like this so the image 'bleeds' behind the bottom section, creating this flow effect.

How can I make this work for any screen? I'm testing different parameters in theme code but I'm not sure what to edit safely. I'm using Avenue theme.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

Douglas

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8493 1131 2974

Hello, @DouglasCL 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 4

Hi KetanKumar! Great!

It's cortesia.myshopify.com, pass: whatisbieloo

Kind regards,

Douglas

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 4

Hi!

Did you have an opportunity to look into it? I haven't got to a solution to far.

Kind regards,

Douglas

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8493 1131 2974

@DouglasCL 

Sorry for the late reply

I have check this issue Top section change layout this using image with text section same as another middle 

if you have any issue late me know i can help you.

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 4

Hi! I could not comprehend your answer, can you rephrase it?

My latest attempt was inserting and changind z-index values for the section where the image is (using a single image, uncropped), and the next section, but that didn't work so far.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
8493 1131 2974

@DouglasCL 

I need your store login details. Yes, I know your login details are confidential. For this second option, I have added your store to my Shopify partner account so I will check your code easily and manage what you think about it?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 4

Ok, sounds great! Didn't receive the request yet, will accept as soon as it arrives!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8493 1131 2974

@DouglasCL 

thanks you so much,

yes i have send please accept and let me know 

0 Likes