How to modify the blog - Start up theme

Campo_di_ulivi
2 0 0

Hi all,

Thank you in advance. Im trying to publish my first blog posts and I always read: LIQUID ERROR (ARTICLE-LIST-ITEM LINE 32): THE FORMAT OPTION 'SHORT_MONTH' IS NOT A SUPPORTED FORMAT.

How can I modify/cancel this?

Thank you again !

T.

0 Likes
Arun_Kumar
Shopify Partner
101 12 25

Please share the link of the site, and if it is password protected, do share the frontend password. And do share the piece of code present on the either Sections -> blog.liquid or template blog.liquid

Then it will be more easy to resolve it

If you think my solution is good, then please Like and Accept the Solution.
Happy To Help You :)
0 Likes
Campo_di_ulivi
2 0 0

Share my password is not an option.

We can share the screen.

0 Likes
Arun_Kumar
Shopify Partner
101 12 25

better you can share the piece of code in which the error is coming. 

If you think my solution is good, then please Like and Accept the Solution.
Happy To Help You :)
0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1804 261 711

He doesnt mean the password for your account. He mean's your store front password which can be located in Online Store > Preferences > Password Protection -- it's just an access password if you're preventing people from seeing your site. They can't buy off of it.

Anyway, that's not going to help since it's a liquid error and if you share your site we're only going to be able to see HTML, CSS, and JS. It looks like it's occurring in a file called article-list-item.liquid -- check your snippets or sections folder for that file. More likely in snippets. Open the file and go to line 32, the error is probably going to be for a date object. This thread might help you out:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/blog-post-date-error/td-p/559727

If you can find the error, you can either manually change it to be something like: 

{{ article.published_at | date: "%a, %b %d, %y" }}

Instead of what you currently have, or you may be able to follow some of the other solutions posted so you don't have to change anything in the code.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes