How to move text down inside slideshow on Debut.

Solved
CrabShopper
12 0 0

I have a slideshow on my shopify page, the text for this has alignment set to 'center-bottom' in the theme editor. But it still needs to be significantly lower. I have tried many methods to get it to go a little bit lower but nothing works. It seems something in the theme CSS is set up to disallow me from altering the placement at all.  I am using debut theme. 

Pulling my hair out, can someone help me figure out how to move the text lower, or alter the alignment properties of the 'center bottom' setting for slideshow text? The selector I have found that lets me edit the text formatting is as follows: 

.slideshow__title{
font-family: "balooregular" !important;
}

This code works, but anything that I add which is meant to alter the placement of this element seems to be ignored. please adivse. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Pallavi
Shopify Expert
1277 174 210

Hello There,

Please share your store URL and password.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
CrabShopper
12 0 0
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello CrabShopper,
To move text down inside slideshow.
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.css

.slideshow__text-content.slideshow__text-content--vertical-bottom.text-center {
    bottom: 0px !important;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
CrabShopper
12 0 0

Hi there, this is great! Thank you! However, I would prefer a dynamic solution that adjusted by the size of the element... since on mobile the pixel # may be slightly different. Is this possible?

0 Likes
sunfreckledstud
5 0 1

hey I was wondering how would I move my text to the right side centered? if you could help www.sunfreckledstudio.com password:yourmom. Not a joke for real

0 Likes