How to place a product in featured collections in Brooklyn theme?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I am using the Brooklyn theme for my store. Right now when you click on the free product, it sends you to the collection page of that product, and after that it sends you to the product page.

I want know how to place a product in the featured collection list, so that when you click on the free product, you will get to the product page instead of the collection page.

See the photo I uploaded.How it works and how I want to to work.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2701 452 590

Hi @SummShades 

For that you have to change code in snippet->collection-grid-item.liquid

Let me know if you need help. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Jasoliya,

Thanks for your fast reply!

I did already look in the codes, but I couldn't find where I can change the link.

I am also not really goog in changing codes, so is it possible to help me further?

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2701 452 590

This is  list of collection so its always redirect to collection page so instead of collection you can use feature product section and display 3 product that always redirect to product page.

and if you want to use collection grid view and redirect  to product page then you have to change some code using unique logic because all grid auto generate by loop for that we have to make it static condition. so for that you need knowledge of liquid. 

You can fin this loop in section->featured-collections.liquid file here ou can find {% for block in section.blocks limit: collection_limit %} loop , let me know if you need help.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes