How to place an image that fits in the product description perfectly?

3 0 0

I am trying to place an long image in the product description inside the product page, but I am not able to place it "widescreen". To leave it without white sides or at least to minimize it, being aligned with the rest of the description items, I would like to know which dimensions of the banner / image to upload and not have this problem! I am using brooklyn theme and want to solve the problem for mobile viewing.

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
45 13 9

Hi,

Can you share product page url so that i can check and give you a solution ?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: mijan.karim@yahoo.com
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Mijan.

Giving you my link will not help much, since I still need to make the images and was just testing with some montages. See example: https://www.lojasmile.club/collections/bags-transport/products/organizer-bag-for-your-baby-with-carr.... In this link, there are red bag GIFs/images .. some are left a "white" on the sides of the page, in mobile view, others not ... in case I want to know, in general, the official dimensions that I should use to put any image or GIF in a product description, so there are no such "whites." Would it be 16: 9 (for example)? which would be? In my case, for brooklyn theme, it is original without any application interference or editing code.

As you can see, I'm just asking for a global measure of the theme.

Thanks!

0 Likes