How to reduce the Line spacing between text and image

4 0 0

Hello friend, I have some problem of my theme. How to reduce the Line spacing between text and image? 

Here is it. forward-machine-factory.myshopify.com

Thanks for the help.

微信图片_20190314154559.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
836 85 159

Hey there, @Aamir_Liang

Bo here from Shopify Support.

That is a really great question. When it comes to reducing the space between sections on a theme some custom CSS is required to reduce the padding on one or both of these sections. Can you please confirm if this is a Shopify Supported theme? If so, which theme is it and what sections are these specifically? Do you want this space reduced in both the mobile version of the site as well as the desktop or just the mobile? To find out of your theme is supported by Shopify or a third part you can go to Online Store > Customize. Once in the theme customizer, you will click on Theme Actions at the bottom left-hand corner and select Theme Info. If this theme is supported by a third party the third party's contact information should be listed here so you will be able to reach out to them for assistance with this. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0

can yyou help me please!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
836 85 159

Hey there, @theflyingbunny 

We are always eager to help where possible. Are you looking for an answer to the same question as above? If so, can you please confirm if this is a Shopify Supported theme? If so, which theme is it and what sections are these specifically? Do you want this space reduced in both the mobile version of the site as well as the desktop or just the mobile? To find out of your theme is supported by Shopify or a third part you can go to Online Store > Customize. Once in the theme customizer, you will click on Theme Actions at the bottom left-hand corner and select Theme Info. If this theme is supported by a third party the third party's contact information should be listed here so you will be able to reach out to them for assistance with this. 

If you have a new question I would recommend starting a new thread in the appropriate community. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes