Solved

How to remove Captcha Pop-up on Home Page

rocker1
Tourist
4 1 5

Hello,

How do I remove the Captcha pop-up at the bottom of my home page? 

Thanks in advance for the help.

Accepted Solution (1)
rocker1
Tourist
4 1 5

This is an accepted solution.

@Propero 

Thank you! But I just turned off Captcha in the Settings. 

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Propero
Shopify Partner
896 101 159

@rocker1 

Welcome to the shopify community, kindly share the store URL so I can have a look
and potentially provide you a solution

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Click Accept as Solution
To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
checkout our app https://apps.shopify.com/picamaze
rocker1
Tourist
4 1 5

This is an accepted solution.

@Propero 

Thank you! But I just turned off Captcha in the Settings. 

Alexrud
Excursionist
14 0 17

can you tell us more how you did this? Where in the settings did you turn it off?

Propero
Shopify Partner
896 101 159

Please go to Admin -> Online Store -> Preferences and scroll down to end and unchec the boxes

shopi1.png

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Click Accept as Solution
To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
checkout our app https://apps.shopify.com/picamaze
CRagsdell
Shopify Partner
23 0 4

Using the Debut theme, I can't find any option to kill off the CAPTCHA for the stock Newsletter signup form found in the footer section.

The Preferences page ends with the Password protection section. There is no CAPTCHA setting area.

There is a horrible problem with the placement of the reCAPTCHA form on iPhones. If the CAPTCHA is triggered, the iPhone screen doesn't move up to the CAPTCHA form, and just shows the email blank again. The CAPTCHA form is there, just above the visible part of the screen. Our test users are reporting extreme frustration trying to sign up.

Here is a screen shot of the form taken after the CAPTCHA form was triggered. There is NOTHING to alert the user they need to complete the challenge!

I'd rather not try to kill the CAPTCHA since we do get a lot of spam signups on our web site, and really want to find a solution to the placement issue...

Any help would be most appreciated since Shopify's support said all they could do is request the developers look at it for their next update.

IMG_7312.PNG

GraceENC
Tourist
5 0 2

I'm having the exact same issue and have no idea how to resolve it. Did you find a workaround?