How to remove PayPal express checkout button from Checkout page

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello 

can someone help me i have a brooklyn theme i want to  remove PayPal express checkout button from Checkout page and from product page and keep it in last checkout page 

here thank you :) 

ppl.pngppl2.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

yeah im a dev but shopify hide checkout.liquid so i was not able to fix the problem i dont want to pay anything for something like this , should be an option from shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3899 559 935

Hi,

Follow this:

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Sections->cart-template.liquid OR template->cart.liquid -> find bellow and hide or remove this whole condition.

{% if additional_checkout_buttons %}

Let me know if you  need help.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Want to give Gift for time? its my Paypal too.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com Or WhatsApp
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

already did it no solution :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

NO SOLUTION ON THE POST THAT YOU GIVE ME ALREADY SAW IT

THANK YOU

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
80 2 8

Did you find a way? If not just reply and I tell you how to do it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

not yet bro help me please

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
80 2 8

You really need to follow this process 100 % exact. If it doesn't work after this step by step Guide you need to get it done by an expert.

Steps (Hide buttons from checkout Stage 1):

Note: In order for this customization to work, the buttons need to exist somewhere within the theme

• On some themes, the buttons will already exist within the cart-template.liquid file, which would look like this:

• If the code already exists, the Express Checkout should not display on the first stage of the Checkout

• If the code doesn't exist, you can follow this helpdoc to add the code to the cart page.

Steps (Stage 2)

Once the above code has been added to the cart-template.liquid file...

• Add the following code at the bottom of the theme.scss.liquid file to hide the Express Checkout buttons (or PayPal only)

Some themes will have a different class name. Check the cart-template.liquid file for additional_checkout_buttons in the file

• TO REMOVE PAYPAL BUTTON modify the code to this:

• DONE!

0 Likes