How to remove Paypal Express checkout from the product page

15 0 0

Hi all,

I am trying to remove the Express Paypal Checkout button from my Shopify products page.
I want to show only credit card (provided by Stripe) on the product pages.
I tried to add in my theme liquid the  .additional-checkout-button, .additional-checkout-buttons { display:none !important; } but it does not work

Can I have some help please?

Many thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hey, @JonathanDiane!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

You can remove the Paypal express button on your product pages by disabling the dynamic checkout options within your theme. To do this you'll want to open up the theme editor by going to Online Store>Themes>Customize. In here click on the drop-down mean in the top bar to select 'Product Pages'.

15-15-cbiur-edt6h

Once you click 'product pages', you can scroll down and you will see the option to uncheck the dynamic checkout options. 

2019-09-95v9g-52633

Please note: this will only leave the add to cart button on the product pages. We have a guide on dynamic checkout buttons here if you want to have a read to decide if this is something you would definitely like to switch off. 

Let me know if you have any further questions at all. You can also ask us all sorts of things. If you want our opinion about your business plan or site layout, even with marketing and growth aspects you're curious about, then be sure to reach out. Almost anything you have questions about when it comes to eCommerce, I've likely at least seen others touch on before and will be glad to help you too! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes