How to remove Shopify Logo from site

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hello!

Although I got rid of the 'Powered By Shopify' text in the footer, there's a floating Shopify logo icon that is at the bottom of my pages no matter which page it is, and it remains at the bottom of the screen even if you scroll (pic follows below).

I want to get rid of this but I'm not sure how, and I haven't been able to find the answer either Googling or searching Shopify forums, help articles, and posts. My theme is Supply.

Thank you!

(picture shown is a screenshot of the lower left of my browser screen. The black bar on the side is behind the browser, part of my desktop wallpaper. The icon shown follows you up and down the page, remaining in the lower left corner.)

ShopifyLogo.png

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1838 174 615

That logo only appears if you're logged in as an administrator. Normal visitors or customers won't see it.

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
4 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3
Thanks a lot! I'm pretty new to Shopify so I don't know all the things yet, but I'm getting there. Thanks for the help!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1838 174 615

Sure, no worries! You'll get the hang of it quickly. Simply ask here on the forums if anything isn't clear or you get stuck.

Looking forward to seeing your store!

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Yes. Thanks for the information.

@KarlOffenberger wrote:

That logo only appears if you're logged in as an administrator. Normal visitors or customers won't see it.

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 3

Thanks @KarlOffenberger! :D

My website is live now (without any pesky logos floating around, lol) if you would like to check it out! :) 

bluedragoncollectibles.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 1 0

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I'm logged in as an administrator and the logo has disappeared making it harder to go back and fourth to edit and preview my pages. How do I get the logo back?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

The same icon showing up on my homepage in administrator and visitor, i want it remove. Can someone help please.

Thanks in advance.

Fig

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hello, How did you removed the powered bu shopify? Thanks!

0 Likes