How to remove a text pre-set text in cart page shown in the picture

Dunia
Tourist
9 0 2

Please help me out. I checked from the source inspect it come from div.cart-at-checkout or p.currency-at-checkout something like that.
Also of someone know how I can change the color of "remove" to make it clear I would Appreciate

ask.png

0 Likes
palemliving
Tourist
5 0 1

@Dunia What theme are you using? Can you share the web address and password (if locked)?

0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10275 144 1943

You may want to keep that if you're using aspects of multicurrency. Without it you could expect some confusion as the customer enters checkout. If you really want it gone or at least hidden it will be totally possible to do without much fuss.

However, given there's a missing currency label (eg CAD) in the string it makes me think there's another issue at play making it show when it shouldn't.

A link to the shop, theme used, and some replication steps would be rather useful.

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
0 Likes