How to remove blackbars (letterboxing) on youtube video on homepage of mobile Narrative theme?

CoffeeRoasters
Tourist
11 0 7

Hello, on desktop the video looks great. But on the mobile version there are two black bars surrounding the video. I would love for these to not be there but the video to still be full screen width. Any idea how to change this?

Website url: https://0md33rep6d76s6m9-45395345561.shopifypreview.com

Thank you very much for helping.

black boxes.jpg

That's the way it is supposed to work. Turn your phone on the side (ie: landscape) and the video looks fine.  If you are trying to get it to fill the whole screen top to bottom your video will look stretched and weird.  When I click to watch the video it plays and makes the rest of the screen black.

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17062 1850 6385

@CoffeeRoasters 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

sorry is not possible bcz iframe doesn't allow to customization code 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes