Solved

How to remove blog preview text

Kubson
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

I was wondering if there is an option to remove the preview text, from the blog selection page, to make it more clean as so it just shows the blog title, picture, tag and read more, without the actual blog text that is previewed. 

This is the text that I'm talking about.

Capture2.PNG

Does anyone have any idea how to remove it? Obviously keeping the text on the actual blog post when clicked on.

Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Kubson 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.template-blog .rte { display: none !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Kubson 

Please share your store URL.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Kubson
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

It's https://thesindiary.com/ in the lookbook page.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Kubson 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.template-blog .rte { display: none !important;}

Thanks!

Kubson
Tourist
3 0 1

Worked! Thank you!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Kubson 

Thank you for your response. It's good to know that it's worked for you. Kindly feel free to get back to me if you need any further assistance.

If helpful then please  Like  Solution  . 

craseface
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

can you please help me with my webpage? I'm looking to do the same with my blog text.

https://miamorpets.com/

The_Paragon
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

My theme somehow doesn't have the theme.css section. Would there be any other alternative?

mitche82
Visitor
1 0 0

what do you do if you don't have that file, like the other person asked you a year ago?