Solved

How to remove .collection_grid-title { display: none;}

fourthandash
Tourist
6 0 1

How do I remove the following? It is for some reason displaying at the bottom of ever page of my store. Thanks

.collection-grid-item__title { display:none;}

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 7.53.27 PM.png

Accepted Solutions (2)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@fourthandash 

Please check this code in layout/theme.liquid file or Assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

Find this code.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1135

Hi @fourthandash

Shopify still support/work with SCSS files. It don't make the site broken as your comment in publish item!

The CSS files in new mode Shopify will make theme faster! it's only the notice from Shopify "Convert .scss and .scss.liquid files to .css or .css.liquid for a better performing online store and theme editor." not said "... broken if you don't convert theme to css files".

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@fourthandash 

Please check this code in layout/theme.liquid file or Assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

Find this code.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
fourthandash
Tourist
6 0 1

I found it listed under layout/theme.liquid and deleted it. That worked to remove it from all the pages.

However, the other area you had me look, it shows the following message at the top. Not sure if this is an area of concern or not.

I appreciate the help!

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 10.29.00 PM.png

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1135

Hi @fourthandash

Shopify still support/work with SCSS files. It don't make the site broken as your comment in publish item!

The CSS files in new mode Shopify will make theme faster! it's only the notice from Shopify "Convert .scss and .scss.liquid files to .css or .css.liquid for a better performing online store and theme editor." not said "... broken if you don't convert theme to css files".

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify
fourthandash
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you!