How to remove color overlay in "Image with Text Overlay" section?

2 0 0

Hello all,

I'd like to first say that I don't know how to code and I have a feeling that my solution lies within coding.

On the homepage of my website, I added the section, "Image with Text Overlay." The section's width spreads across the whole website, hence why I chose this section as oppose to just using "Image with text."

My issue is that I want to remove the color overlay ONLY in the "Image with Text Overlay" section. I saw that there is an option to lower the opacity of color overlay to 0% in Theme Settings->Colors->Image Overlays

However, this also removes the color overlay in my collection images, which I do not want to remove. 

Is there a way to remove the color overlay ONLY for the section, "Image with Text Overlay" and NOT tamper with the overlay for my collections?

Thanks for the help in advance!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
718 63 95

Hey @shemlock,

Can you share the URL for your store, it would help debugging the issue.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
1 Like
2 0 0

I attached a picture with what I was talking about. As you can see, there's a blue overlay. I would like to remove this, but I cant find out how.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

You'll need to share the URL of the site itself so that somebody can inspect the code and inform you how to fix this. It's usually a quick fix though.

0 Likes