How to remove es.shopify.com from the footer

aaguas19
1 0 0

Does anybody know how to remove that and make it look professional?

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
723 39 225

Hi, @aaguas19

Rae from Shopify here. 

Which theme are you using on your site at the moment? You can find this information directly in your Shopify admin under 'Online store > Themes > Current theme'

Depending on the theme you're using, you may be able to remove this phrasing by following these steps: 

1. Navigate to the 'Online store > Themes > Current theme' section of your Shopify admin 
  2. Beside your current theme, click 'Actions > Edit languages' 
  3. At the top of the page in the 'Search translations' bar, type in 'es.shopify.com'
  4. Hit 'Enter' on your keyboard
  5. If this phrase appears in any search results, you can remove it and replace it with either a blank space, or any other details you wish 
  6. Click 'Save' in the top right hand corner

However, if this phrase doesn't appear in the search results, then this text may be located elsewhere on your theme. If this is the case, let me know if you're using a Shopify-developed theme and I can help take a closer look. If you're using a third party theme instead though, it's best to reach out to your theme developer directly for more assistance. You can contact them by following these steps

Please keep me posted on if you're able to find this phrase by following the above steps, and if not, let me know which theme you're using so we can determine the best way to resolve this. 

Thanks! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes