How to remove featured blog photo from blog post?

Solved
Luciana_Torous
10 0 0

How can I let the featured image display in blog list, but hide the image in the blog post? I want to remove all the featured blog post images from repeating once the article is opened. I'm using Mobilia theme, and my store is 3-leaf-tea.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Sasha2
Shopify Partner
168 24 37

@Luciana_Torous Hello,

You can hide it by adding next one code at the end of the "theme.scss.css" file of your theme:

#shopify-section-article-template .image-element__wrap {
  display: none;
}
0 Likes
Luciana_Torous
10 0 0
I'm not finding it under the code. Where do I look?
0 Likes
Luciana_Torous
10 0 0

I looked at my code and couldn't even find the "theme.scss.css" file. where would this be located?

0 Likes
Sasha2
Shopify Partner
168 24 37

This is an accepted solution.

@Luciana_Torous 

Sorry for the missunderstanding. I have mistake, in your theme uses "styles.scss.css" file.

To provide changes for the "styles.scss.css" file, kindly perform next ones steps:

1. Go to the "Online store" -> "Themes".

2. Click to the button "Actions" -> "Edit code".

3. Find behind the "Assets" heading the "styles.scss.css" file.

4. At the end of the file add the code:

#shopify-section-article-template .image-element__wrap {
  display: none;
}

5. Click "Save" button to save your changes.

0 Likes
Luciana_Torous
10 0 0
Thank you SO much. Worked perfectly.
0 Likes
Serenna
4 0 0

I can't find the asset "styles.scss.css" in my theme. Are there other name variations that it might be under please?

Many thanks!

0 Likes
Serenna
4 0 0

I found timber.scss instead and added the code there, nothing happened - does it take a while to go through?

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
3007 328 503

@Serenna - can you please share your website link? It does not take much time to load css... make sure you need to clear cache

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
Free Shopify solutions/tutorials on youtube
#1 page builder app on Shopify - for FREE! PageFly
0 Likes
Serenna
4 0 0

Thank you

Here is the blog post in question. I'm using blog studio so I want the image on the blog main page but not on the blog post. I added the code but it is still showing:

https://weareserenna.co.uk/blogs/news/what-is-anxiety-how-to-know-your-enemy-and-rewire-your-brain 

0 Likes