How can I eliminate 'from' in variable prices on Narrative theme?

Wim
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm using the Narrative theme.

When I have a product with variable prices (example 23 - 34), the product overview page show in the single product frame the line 'from 23'.
How can I remove the line 'from 23'

Thanks in advance

Replies 7 (7)

Lisa
Shopify Staff (Retired)
260 3 69

Hi Wim, 

Lisa here from the Social Care Team. 

To remove the word 'from' for your product overview page, this can be done from your theme's language settings. To access the language settings go to Online Store > Themes > Narrative > Actions > Languages. In the search bar of the language settings, type 'from', then scroll down to remove the word 'from' in the from txt html section and press save.

This will remove the 'from' text when you have ranging prices of variants, and just show the lowest price of the variant.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions on this please feel free to reply.

- Lisa

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

dsbaer731
Visitor
1 0 0

I want to display the highest price not the lowest price...any thoughts on how to do that?

LBottrill
Tourist
9 0 1

Did you solve this problem in the end? I have the same query. I am applying a discount to one variant but don't want it to show as the 'lowest' price for everyone to see.

AriMargolis
Visitor
2 0 1

+1 to this question. How to remove "From $x"  and only show full price (highest price) for each product? Actually, for most of my products I want the highest price shown, but a few of them have "upgrade" options and I only want to to display the price of the main/standard variant.

johnfr
Shopify Partner
7 0 3

Bump, has anyone been able to find an answer to this ?

Jaime14
Visitor
1 0 1

How would I do this now in may of 2023?

JD_OS
Visitor
1 0 0

I actually just had to solve this issue today. This post is somewhat up to date, but I found the updated pathway. I'm not sure if this is the same for everyone's site though, we do have a custom theme made. 

Click Theme > Click Customize Theme (opens theme editor) > Top Left, to the right of your theme name, click the "..." to expand the menu > Click 'Edit Default Theme Content' 

That will open the 'Language' menu that they are referring to above and you'll be able to search for "From" and edit from there.