How to remove price from certain products on collection page? DEBUT THEME

bexpaints
Explorer
53 0 10

Hello,

Please can someone desperately help me add the correct code! Have been searching from all posts and have had no success.

I would like to hide certain prices of products across all pages e.g. collection page, product page, search page etc.

Can someone please help?!

Thanks,

Bex

Replies 16 (16)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@bexpaints 

Please share store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
bexpaints
Explorer
53 0 10

Hello,

here you go! https://bex-paints.myshopify.com/

as you can see, if you press 'shop all', or the other collections, the price is still on there. But I want to remove the prices that is £0 and keep the rest.

I have managed to remove the price on the product page of 'Dino' but that's it!

Thank you so much!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@bexpaints 

Your shop is password protected. Please share the password.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
bexpaints
Explorer
53 0 10

@dmwwebartisan Hello, sorry are you able to help me from the screenshots I sent above?

I'm new to shopify and not sure how to add collaborators/staff etc on my shopify account!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@bexpaints 

Let me try with the debut theme. I will get back to you.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@bexpaints 

Please check the following screenshots and do changes accordingly. Remember as you said if the product price is zero then it will hide the price from collection and product pages.

Accordingly, I have given you the input.

For collection page:

Goto snippets/product-price-listing.liquid page and do the changes as per the below given 2 screenshots.

product-price-listing-start.jpg

product-price-listing-end.jpg

For product page:

Goto snippets/product-price.liquid page and do the changes as per the below given 2 screenshots.

product-price-start.jpg

product-price-end.jpg

Hope this works.

Thanks!

bexpaints
Explorer
53 0 10

@dmwwebartisan amazing thank you! It's nearly where I want it to be! After i've done your steps, it's now removed 'sold out' below where the price used to be.

How do I add this back in?

thank you!

bexpaints
Explorer
53 0 10

@dmwwebartisan hello, was wondering if you had any luck in trying to fix this? It's nearly there! 

It's removed 'sold' on product that has a £0 pricing. How can I add this back in?

Thanks,

Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 11.13.37.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@bexpaints 

We have to play with endif because we put endif in the bottom. we have to put endif somewhere on the top of the badges code.

see below and try to move the position of endif.

remove-replace-endif.jpg

bexpaints
Explorer
53 0 10

@dmwwebartisan 

I tried all of the below and it doesn't seem to work 😞 

Help!

Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 13.02.16.png

Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 13.03.10.png

bexpaints
Explorer
53 0 10

hello @dmwwebartisan any idea how to fix this?

it has removed the price with £0's which is perfect, but is has no removed 'sold' which used to be underneath the product title.

https://bex-paints.myshopify.com/

password: obreur

Thanks,

bexpaints
Explorer
53 0 10

Hi @dmwwebartisan thanks for sending the code.

can you help solve this issue, bringing the 'sold out' back to the collection page?

thanks 

bexpaints
Explorer
53 0 10

Can someone please help me solve this issue as it hasn't been resolved yet?

Thank you!

bexpaints
Explorer
53 0 10

Still not solved, please can someone help urgently!! thank you so much!

https://bex-paints.myshopify.com/

password: obreur

bexpaints
Explorer
53 0 10

bump...

bexpaints
Explorer
53 0 10

@dmwwebartisan hello sorry I realised I have a password on my website as I haven't fully launched it yet.

I have images that might be easier? 

For example the below is on my collection page, you see there are prices, but I want to remove the prices that have £0 only.

Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 11.33.58.png

if I click on the 'Dino' product, I have managed to remove the price on this too. But is there a way I can remove this from the collection page across different products? 

Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 11.36.07.png

Thanks!