How to remove price from sold items in Brooklyn theme?

Tourist
5 0 0

I am trying to hide the price on sold items on my home page as well as the products page in the Brooklyn theme. Anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

I found some earlier thread but they were based on different themes and following the instructions did not work.

Thank you!

0 Likes

Hi,
You can add a little bit liquid code in product-price.liquid to solve this issue.

Q Boutique ~ Edit ~ Brooklyn ~ Shopify 2019-12-27 14-49-09.png

Richard | Front-end Dev @ PageFly
- Click 'Like' to let me know you like my answer!
- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
- Do you want a 50% Discount on any PageFly plan? Check out this survey.
1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the reply! Could you copy the code into a reply if possible? I am trying to copy and paste but some of the text is cut off in your attached image. Thank you again!

0 Likes

This code adds to the top of the file

{% if current_variant.available %}

and this code add to the bottom

{% endif %}
- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Richard,

Thank you so much!! It worked for the products page!

The price still shows on the home page and the search results. I am guessing I have to add the same code to other places that relate to the home page and search function?

Thank you again!

0 Likes

Can you give me your store URL?

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Richard, The site isn't up yet!

0 Likes

Ok, Which section are you using to build the homepage? Please list here so I can give you an instruction

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Richard, it is a "featured collection" section. Does that help?

0 Likes

This section does not includes price, check again wacc

0 Likes