How to remove product color

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi :)

I am trying to remove the colors beneath the products in the collection page, but can't find where to do it. I'm attaching a photo of the color option I'm trying to remove.

Many thanks in advance!

Color.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
360 18 52

Hello, @Bmgeorge77!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! Those are color swatches that should be adjustable from within your theme settings. Can you tell me what theme you are currently using? You can find out your theme name by going into your Shopify Admin> Online Store> Themes.

You may be able to simply disable that swatch feature from your theme settings from your Shopify Admin> Online Store> Themes> Theme Customizer> 'Products' or the 'Settings' section. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Thank you for the quick reply @Karlie !

The thing is that on the product page itself I want the swatch to be enabled, only on the collection page beneath the product to be removed (since I'm having trouble changing the colors).

When I'm removing the swatch, it also disappears on the product page.

I'm using Gecko theme.

P.S if you could guide me on how to change the colors in the picture I won't need to remove it.

Many thanks again!

Color.PNG 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Bmgeorge77,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
360 18 52

Hello again, @Bmgeorge77!

Karlie here! Because you're using a third party theme - it's best to reach out to the theme developers for support. I've done some research for you and it looks like the theme is made by the4studio, as you can see here. If this is the theme that you're using, I would recommend reaching out to the theme developers by using the Support section at the bottom of their documentation page. I did read through the theme documentation, but I'm not seeing any available information about disabling the 'swatches' feature that you're looking to adjust. 

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes