Solved

How to remove red sale badge on supply theme

EarRarity
Tourist
3 0 1

For some reason everything in 1 of my collections has a red sale badge on all items. I can not figure out to remove it! I have looked in the forums, google and youtube. Someone please help me !!!!

Accepted Solution (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @EarRarity. Welcome to the Community! Thanks for starting a topic about this.

The Supply theme doesn’t indicate sale items with a red sale badge, therefore it sounds to me like there is an app that is causing this. To look into it, click on Apps on the left hand side of your admin, and look for an app that’s for something like ‘badges’ or ‘product labels’. If you find it, click on it and you should be able to remove the badges from your products from there. If you have trouble with navigating within the app, please contact the app developer and they’ll be able to guide you through.

After removing the badges from your products, if you decide that you no longer want to have the app on your store at all, you can uninstall it by clicking on Delete as seen below:

21-02-kvawx-v7zb5

Let me know if this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @EarRarity. Welcome to the Community! Thanks for starting a topic about this.

The Supply theme doesn’t indicate sale items with a red sale badge, therefore it sounds to me like there is an app that is causing this. To look into it, click on Apps on the left hand side of your admin, and look for an app that’s for something like ‘badges’ or ‘product labels’. If you find it, click on it and you should be able to remove the badges from your products from there. If you have trouble with navigating within the app, please contact the app developer and they’ll be able to guide you through.

After removing the badges from your products, if you decide that you no longer want to have the app on your store at all, you can uninstall it by clicking on Delete as seen below:

21-02-kvawx-v7zb5

Let me know if this helps!

EarRarity
Tourist
3 0 1

I went through every app and I don't have anything like that. 

EarRarity
Tourist
3 0 1

I found it! It was in my automizely app, called a sales boost. Thank you so much for your help !!

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Oh that’s great, @EarRarity! Happy to have been able to help. 

In case you haven’t noticed this already, you can still identify the sale items in a collection with the Supply theme. The compare at price and/or saved amount can be enabled from within your theme editor: ‘Online store > Themes > Customize > Collection pages > Collection’, as seen below:

21-02-emvu4-c0mzr

If you have any other questions or concerns, just let me know.

Adorn1016
Visitor
1 0 0

You are a life saver!! I have been searching and searching all day and I was just about to give up and then I ran across your post!! Thank you again!!

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Welcome to the Community, @Adorn1016! I’m so glad you found this post, and that it was helpful! 

Are you new to Shopify, or have you been using the platform for awhile? How’s business going for you so far?