How to remove size chart duplicate link?

2 0 0

Disclaimer: This post has been posted on Technical Q&A section, however I have not received a solution to this issue. Hence, I am reposting in this section as it relates to design.

Issue:

I have succeeded to create a link next to the size picker for the size chart. However, there seems to appear a duplicate next to the color picker as well (see pic below).

Ps. I am using Brooklyn Theme.

I will send the url + pass by DM for anyone who wants to help.

Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 17.33.33.pngThis is how it looks like

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
337 26 50

Hi, @eazy-r.

Tira here, from Shopify Support. 

Thank you for posting your question here. We try to answer as many questions as we can in the Shopify Community, not all posts may receive responses from our team, they are open to being responded to by Shopify Partners, Experts, merchants and developers community who have more insight.

We have a help doc that can assist you with adding a size chart to your theme. This will work best on sectioned Brooklyn themes, as the customization would be different on a non-sectioned theme. You can view our tutorial here: Add a Size Chart to Your Theme. Did you use this tutorial to customize the placement of the size chart button for your theme? 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi @Tira 

Thanks for the reply.

I have indeed used that method to create a size chart. However, instead of creating a button, I have chosen to create a text link next to the size selector.

Unfortunately, this link duplicates itself next to the color selector as well.

I have tried to replacing the link code within the product-template.liquid, but it does not seem to have an effect.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
337 26 50

Hi again, @eazy-r.

Thank you for confirming that you used this tutorial to create a text link for your size chart. As this is a Shopify theme, this is a customization that I can send up to our design team to look into further for you. You can view our design policy which outlines how we provide support for Shopify themes: Support for themes. In order for me to do get this sent up for you, I'll need to take a look at your store to see if your store is eligible.

I have sent an email to the email address listed on your profile. Could you check your inbox for my email?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes