How to remove slideshow toggle buttons in venture theme?

Solved
BeautyBuffetInd
Excursionist
39 2 4

This question might have been asked earlier but I've added a few codes and the arrows didn't seem to go away.

I want to keep the slideshow autochange on.

screen.PNG

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @BeautyBuffetInd,

If you want to remove this button

2019-12-19_14-10.jpg

Please add below css to theme.scss

.hero__pause {
	display: none;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
BeautyBuffetInd
Excursionist
39 2 4

I want to remove the forward, back arrows and pause button.

0 Likes

@BeautyBuffetInd,

Please add below css for arrows

.hero-content-navigation {
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
BeautyBuffetInd
Excursionist
39 2 4

Thanks this was so great.

If you check my website now, 1/2 these numbers are still left.

Can we remove these or hide them or make them transparent?

0 Likes

@BeautyBuffetInd,

Please add below css

.hero-content__controls {
}
Akshay14
1 0 0
What about mobile view
0 Likes

Hello ,

Please share your site url.

So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

0 Likes
JonnyL
1 0 0

Hi,
Is there anyway to remove the buttons only for mobile display or to make the buttons smaller on mobile only?

I currently have them turned off because you can't see the whole slideshow image in mobile. I want the buttons there for desktop. Can you make the buttons much smaller for mobile? If not, then how to have it only on desktop and not mobile.

thanks in advance

Jonny

0 Likes