Solved

How to remove the blue underline from my product titles

julisartcafe
Tourist
10 0 0

I followed the instructions from this video in a copy of my shop. My only issue is that I can not get rid of the blue underline on my product titles.

Would someone mind helping me resolve this little issue? This slider will then be perfect for my shop. Here is an image of what I am experiencing in the copy of my shop.

Capture.PNG

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

This is an accepted solution.

.carousel__cell a {
    text-decoration: none !important;
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url & screenshot where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
julisartcafe
Tourist
10 0 0
julisartcafe
Tourist
10 0 0

The screen shot of what I want modified is in the question. It is the image, I want to get rid of the blue lines underneath my product titles.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

This is an accepted solution.

.carousel__cell a {
    text-decoration: none !important;
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid