How to remove the word 'cart' without taking up space on the blue supply theme?

StevenBow
Tourist
14 0 2

Hi,

I want to remove the word 'cart' from the header of my site on mobile view. I've tried doing it through editing the language of the site and having an 'invisible letter' using the ALT+255 technique and adding the code to the script but in both this leaves a space next to the cart icon on the desktop view that doesn't look very appealing. I've attached a screenshot showing the 'invisible letter' to show what I mean.

StevenBow_0-1613984326735.png

0 Likes

Hi,
Please share your store URL with password (If Needed) , So that I will give you proper solution here !

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
StevenBow
Tourist
14 0 2

Thanks,

https://polycarbonates-central.myshopify.com/

site password is pihire

0 Likes

Hi,

Currently In your mobile the header is looking like this 

oscprofessional_0-1613999324979.png

you want to hide the card word right?

Can you please share your file header.liquid?

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
StevenBow
Tourist
14 0 2

Yes, just the word 'cart' without it leaving a white space on the desktop view.

Thanks,

0 Likes

Go into the header.liquid file & remove cart word

oscprofessional_0-1614001043019.png

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Section->header.liquid

Whats app
0 Likes
StevenBow
Tourist
14 0 2

That doesn't show in the HTML editor, unfortunately.

Screenshot 1444.png

0 Likes

Ok,

Did you check the theme section setting ?

Supply offers three cart types:

• Drawer - The cart slides down from the top of the page. When the cart is closed, the cart text appears to fold up.

• Modal - The cart opens in a pop-up window that appears on top of the page content. The pop-up window can be dismissed by clicking the X or by clicking outside of the pop-up window.

• Page - The cart is a page in your online store. Customers access the cart page by clicking the cart link in the header, or by adding an item to the cart.

Whats app
0 Likes
StevenBow
Tourist
14 0 2

I have, but the word cart always shows no matter which one I choose.

0 Likes